Whether you join us straight from college, have some experience in the world of work, or are looking to make your next move after a role in the military, an Associate’s role is the perfect introduction to our Processing Centre operations, and a great way to launch your career with TJX Europe. A typical day could include:
- Identifying and sorting merchandise for each store
- Preparing and packing merchandise for delivery
- Achieving great levels of speed and accuracy
- Upholding the highest quality and safety standards
- Working well on your own but also as part of a team
SORTING AND PROCESSING
As part of the dedicated team of Associates at one of our Processing Centres, you’ll be instrumental in the processing and flow of merchandise to our stores.
It’s about making sure the right quantities of the right products make it to the right locations at the right time and ensuring that merchandise meets the right quality standards too.
WORKING AS PART OF A TEAM
Like every member of the team, you’ll also have a big part to play in creating a good atmosphere on the site and a productive working environment where everyone is motivated to give their best every day.
Your positive attitude to your work, sharing ideas and building strong relationships with your colleagues will be really important in making sure the team reaches their goals and is successful.
What we look for
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, target-driven environment
- Experience of working effectively as a part of a team
- Enthusiasm and passion to do a great job every day
- A flexible, open-minded attitude and a willingness to learn